ارخص و افضل سهم في سوق الأسهم السعودي Winter calls for fun, food and family time. With cold wave outside, we tend to eat a lot to keep ourselves warm. Though while doing so we eat a lot of garbage high calory food and end up having a couple of inches on the belt. Chef Anil Dahiya Executive Chef Bristol brought you some easy to make healthy winter recipes.
http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&7f2=e1 Pineapple Coconut Cashew Rice http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-forex.com&1df=39
click Long grained rice 1 1/2 cups
Crushed pineapple chunks 1 (20 oz. Can)
(In the form of pineapple juice)
Unsweetened coconut milk 1 (13.5 oz. Can)
Sweetened coconut flakes 3tsp.
Thai red curry paste 1 tsp.
Garlic powder 1 tsp.
Onion powder 1/2 tsp.
Ground ginger 1/2 tsp.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
Pepper 1/8 tsp.
أفضل مؤشر الخيارات الثنائية مجانا Ingredients Quantity
Lime juice 3tsp.
(According to taste)
Salted roasted cashews 1/2 cup
Chopped cilantro 1/2 cup
Freshly cracked salt and pepper
موقع اسعار الذهب فى السعودية Method
- Pour pineapple juice (collected from crushed pineapple) in a measuring cup. Add coconut milk in 3 equal cups – add water if necessary.
- Transfer the liquid to a large pan and bring to a gentle simmer
- Stir rice, coconut milk, sweetened coconut flakes, Thai red curry paste and onion powder.
- Bring it to a boil then cover and reduce heat to low (dial should be a little above lowest setting).
- Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stir for 15 minutes and add water if necessary.
- When rice is tender, remove the pan from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- When ready to serve (not before), stir in lime juice, cilantro, and cashews.
- Taste and season with freshly cracked salt and pepper and additional lime juice to taste if desired.
source site Tomato Halwa
source url Ingredients Quantity
Sugar 2 cups
Ghee 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts 20
Raisins 2 tablespoons
Green cardamoms 6
Tulsi leaves 1/4 cup
Rose petals 1/4 cup
Edible camphor (optional) 1 a pinch
click here Method
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the eye and make an incision on the lower side.
- Boil water and blanch the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. Drain, peel, deseed and chop.
- Reserve the pulp with the juices. Grind the cardamom with 1 tablespoon sugar to a fine powder, sieve and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee and fry the cashew nuts and Raisins to the golden brown.
- Wash and shred the Rose petals and Tulsi leaves and reserve.
- Boil the sugar in ½-cup water and make a single-thread syrup and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a wide kadai (utensil), roast the cloves in it, till they start to crackle.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook until the liquid dries up. Cook on low heat.
- Increase heat and add the hot syrup slowly.
- Reduce to low heat, keep stirring to avoid burning and cook till it starts to leave the sides.
- Sprinkle the Cardamom powder, Rose petals, Tulsi leaves and the Camphor.
- Mix well
- Garnish the halwa with fried cashew nuts and Raisins and serve warm.
go to site Ingredients Quantity
Medium sized corns 4
Ginger 2-3 (1/2 inch)
Turmeric 1 tsp.
Chilli powder 1-2 tsp.
Mustard seeds 1 tsp.
Oil 2 tsp.
Milk 1/2 cup
Water 1/2 cup
Lemon juice 2 tsp.
Sugar 1/2 tsp.
Salt to taste
A pinch of Asafoetida (Heeng)
Chopped coriander and grated coconut for garnishing
- Grate the corn with a hand grater to make a coarse paste. (You can also use a food processor or mixer grinder but it will affect the taste. It tastes better if you use the hand grater)
- Chop the ginger and green chili finely.
- Add oil in a pan. Add asafetida (heeng) and mustard seeds till it splutters.
- Add green chilies and chopped ginger.
- Add corn paste, turmeric, chili powder, and salt. Stir it occasionally to make sure that no lumps are formed.
- Cook it for approx.10-15 mins until the liquid in the corn paste gets dried off and the color of the mixture changes to golden yellow.
- Add milk and water. Continue stirring till its consistency becomes like halwa or upma.
- Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander, grated coconut and serve hot.
For more recipes click here
Content and Image Courtesy – Scroll Mantra on behalf of The Bristol