Spaghetti Kitchen is a restaurant chain under Blue Food umbrella. A group with more than a decade of experience in gastronomical journey and culinary arts. Spaghetti Kitchen is your destination for authentic Italian food with contemporary atmosphere. They launched their menu with more color, variety. The chef curated the new menu with delight so you have plenty of options to try.
Want to Eat – Authenticated Italian Food
Where to go – Spaghetti Kitchen, Sector 29 Gurgaon
Whom to go with – Friends, Family or anyone with fine dine experience
How to get there – The nearest metro station is Iffco Chowk, from there you can take an auto for sector 29 market. Its renowned place and nearby KOD (Kingdom of Dreams)
What to order –
- Sicilian Garlic Cottage Cheese (v) – charcoal grilled cottage cheese filled with mozzarella, Italian herbs.
- Supreme Di Polo Red Pesto (NV) – Chicken macerated in red wine and red pesto and backed with cheese
- Bell Pepper Ripieni (v) – Mashed cottage cheese and herbs rolled in bell pepper, grilled and juicy
- Mafia Pizza (NV) – House made pizza base loaded with cheese, sausage and pork
Must Have – Sicilian Garlic Cottage Cheese, Supreme Di Polo Red Pesto and Bell Pepper Ripieni
- Buck Fizz – Sparkling wine served with orange juice
- Limoncini – Vodka, lime and lemon fruttini
- Red Wine – Italian red wine[easy-image-collage id=208]
- Fettuccine Formaggio (v) – White sauce pasta in double French cream and parmesan
- CREPES “Zenith” (v) – Assortment of crepe filled with mushroom, garlic sauce, ratatouille served on the bed of tomato sauce topped with cheese
- Risotto Macerata (NV) – Arborio rice cooked with crab meat and ligurian pesto sauce[easy-image-collage id=213]
- Cheese cake – very soft and fresh cheese cake served with apricot done in cinnamon
- Gelato – House made strawberry ice-cream
Cost for 2 – 1600 approx. excluding alcohol
What we reviewed – The new menu was a turnaround very well crafted with lots of variety especially for vegetarians. This place is a must go if you are looking for authenticated Italian cuisine. The ambiance was vibrant and full of energy. They have a diversified collection of wines both domestic and imported, the server can tell you about the wine and suggest a wine that goes well with your food. The food was absolutely mind-boggling and deserts were heavenly.
Brand Logo Credit – Spaghetti Kitchen